Supex Slight Curved Caravan Awning Rafter
*** Newly Released Version with Improved Features ***
Make 4 payments of $13.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Notify me when back in stock
Supex Slight Curved Tension Awning Rafter (V2)
Suitable for most caravan and RV roll out awnings including Carefree & Dometic A&E, curved Roof Rafters are used to keep the vinyl roof from sagging, ensuring 100% water run-off as well as keeping the fabric tight and reducing wind flap.
Did you know awning damage is the most common type of insurance claim within the RV industry? Curved Roof Rafters were introduced to help overcome these two common problems experienced by caravanners with roll out awnings:
1. Wind Flapping. Wind flapping in the awning causes the caravan to shake which can lead to restless sleep plus cause damage to the awning, frameset, roller and fabric.
2. Water Pooling. Water pooling is a common cause of awning damage.
The Supex 563V is a high quality rafter with a rounded top surface to protect your awning from wear when the rafter is in place (unlike others in the market in this price range). In addition the aluminium and powdercoast thickness is also greater than the other universal rafters that we've inspected, making this rafter our recommended choice.
NEW VERSION (V2): Supex have just released a new version which includes a number of improvements over the original version. These include:
- The rafter is thicker and stronger while still being lightweight
- It features a larger round tightenning knob, which is less likely to break if dropped etc
- The new version is finished in powdercoated pure white (previously a cream colour)
Don't risk getting the old stock - grab the improved version from Campsmart today!
The minimum recommended usage per awning size is outlined on the following table:
|11' and under||1|
|12' - 16'||2|
|17' - 20'||3|
|21' and over||4|
- 1.5 to 2.5m extension
- Slight Curve is just enough to keep tension on the awning fabric (for most awnings)
- 12 Month Warranty through Supex, a prominent Australian manufacturer of RV Parts & Accessories
- Wall bracket included
- Unique rounded finish on top to protect the awning fabric from wear
- Lightweight and durable aluminium
- Powder coated white
- Attach the bracket to the RV with 2 screws into the desired position
- Extend the awning out to the fully openned postion making sure the key way is facing down
- Drill a hole in the awning tube at an appropriate height
- File / de-burr the hole in the barrel to ensure no damage to the fabric occurs when closing
- If you're after a larger curve please see the Supex 563VA "Acute" curved rafters. These may better suit older awnings who's fabric has loosenned over time.
- This rafter is not suitable for Box Awnings such as Fiamma. Please see our separately listed Fiamma Awning Rafters.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
Thanks CampsmartBy: Greg Moses on 13 June 2017Product arrived promtly, easy to install & works perfectly.
Great ValueBy: D Hintum on 3 January 2017Product was delivered within 3 days in the week prior to Xmas. Fantastic value, about half price of branded product through caravan dealer. Just used rafters during our annual new year camping trip and performed as expected.
Curved caravan awning rafter.By: Ross Bartlett on 12 December 2016Don't know how they do it for the price. Xlnt item!
Awning rafterBy: Rick on 28 September 2016Great product ... Works well
raftersBy: pat greenfield on 28 June 2016We bought 2 of the awning rafters and best money we have spent since buying our motorhome. Easy to install and looks great.