Notify me when back in stock
3.1m Black Caravan Privacy Screen (Best Suited to 11ft / 3.35m Awning)
Block out the sun & provide privacy without the hassle of having to install a full Annexe. These new Black coloured Privacy Screens have an outstanding shade rating but also feature improved privacy in comparison to the standard Silver Grey screens. The black shade mesh looks smart & is a great match to many modern RVs, especially those using black graphics and black checker plating (such as the Jayco Outback range).
Easy and simple to set up, it should take even an inexperienced caravanner no more than a few minutes to install, simply sliding along your awning track & then securing with the supplied pegs and guy ropes. These quality screens also feature newly developed D-Rings plus Eyelets on re-enforced tabs. This allows for the dual purpose of using the screen as a shade wall with guy ropes or using it as an awning extension on poles.
The screen is designed to fit the leading "Roll Out" awning brands including Carefree Fiesta Awning and Dometic A&E with 6mm rope to suit the groove in the awning barrel. (Note Box Awnings such as the Fiamma F45 require 4mm track screen. See our other listing for these).
- Newly developed Heavy Duty D-Rings plus Eyelets on re-enforced tabs(4 attachment point along bottom edge);
- 6mm rope spline to slide into the roll out awning track;
- Provides excellent privacy and UV Protection while still allowing ventilation;
- Easy & quick to set up;
- Suitable for use with all popular roll out awning brands;
- Includes a convenient zippered carry bag;
- Includes guy ropes & steel zinc plated pegs (with peg bag).
- Dimensions: 3110mm (Wide) x 1800mm (Height)
- Shade Rating: 90%
- Screen Material: 200 gsm
- Colour: Black
The 3.11m Privacy Screen has been designed to fit along the barrel of an 11ft Roll Out Awning (3.35m from Pole to Pole). It will still fit in larger awnings noting it just won't travel the full length of the barrel.
- We really like the black coloured mesh which provides more privacy and just looks great. On testing, the screen material seemed thicker and it also appeared to offer more protection from rain than the other popular branded grey screens. They're not waterproof but the water tends to rolls off them without coming through.
- Setting the screen at a larger angle will give you more space under your roll out awning. In inclement weather, set the screen closer at a steeper angle or straight down (To offer more protection from the rain)
Matching End / Side Wall Privacy Screens
Also available are the matching Caravan & Pop Top End Wall Privacy Screens (see our linked products on this listing).
Buy now and start enjoying the benefits of one of the most popular awning accessories for Caravanners!
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.