3.5m Thule 5200 Awning (Anodised Silver Casing)
Notify me when back in stock
Thule 3.5m 5200 Awning (Mystic Grey Fabric & Anodised Silver Casing)
- Tensioner Kit (81300000085000); and
- 3.5m Double Sided Sail Track allowing attachment of a Thule Easy Link Tent (89000000002020).
- Its design and look match the contemporary recreational vehicle designs and is better integrated on the vehicle sides
- Sturdy spring arms with patented tension arms ensure a perfectly tensioned awning fabric and increase the wind-resistance
- Projection up to 2.50 m to increase your personal space, protecting you from sun and rain
- Vertically lowering system to unfold support legs without danger of damaging the vehicle
- User-friendly Quick Lock system for easy setting and adjustment of the support legs
- By setting the angle as you please, the awning can be opened and closed even when the sliding door of your van is open
- The unique Thule cassette adjustment system means perfect closing of the awning even after years of usage
- Front profile with drainage system to dispose of water and waste, and which makes it easy to clean
- A motor can be easily retrofit installed afterwards on a manual Thule Omnistor 5200 awning
- Available in different lengths, box and fabric colours
This awning comes with standard flat mounting brackets. Special brackets are available for separate purchase. If you are unsure which bracket you require, please contact us to discuss the best option.
The awning size is the overall length of the cassette, the roof is 180mm shorter than the cassette overall, so please take this into consideration when ordering your awning.
Coast to Coast RV produces high quality caravan and RV accessories.
All products manufactured by Coast to Coast are covered by a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
Please retain your proof of purchase and contact Coast to Coast regarding warranty issues by email at:
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.