Ark XO Off Road Jockey Wheel 500 (2nds Stock)
Factory 2nds Stock - Missing Top Blue Plastic Dust Cap
Make 4 payments of $49.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
ARK XO Extreme Off Road Jockey Wheel 500 (Factory 2nds)
Please note this listing is for a factory 2nds item - this Jockey wheel is missing the top blue plastic dust cover & replacements are currently unavailable.
The new Extreme Offroad Series (XO) Jockey Wheel from ARK is arguably the toughest, most advanced Jockey Wheel in Australia today. But not only is it tough, it’s also versatile with multiple height options, a highly maneoverable trailing yoke design and 4 different yoke locking positions.
Magnetic, removable, side-winding handle
- Easier raising & lowering of trailers/caravans - away from stone guards, toolboxes or jerry can holders
- Magnetic, removable handle ensures safe stowage and prevents damage in offroad situations
Heavy duty body with 500kg rating
- Increases load carrying capacity and eliminates the likelihood of “bend” under weight
4 x adjustable height positions
- 250mm height adjustability at each of the 4 positions, whilst maintaining a central swivel point for extra strength
Heavy duty swivel clamp
- 4 bolt pivot point ensures no more bowing under weight
- Suitable for 75mm, 100mm, 130mm and 150mm drawbars
- Comes with mounting hardware - no more welding onto drawbars
Easy-pivot trailing yoke design
- Wheel pivots easily, even under heavy load or on soft ground
Dual wheel with sealed bearings & offroad tread
- Increases offroad grip and spreads the load
Variable yoke lock
- Allows you to lock the yoke in 1 of 4 positions when the jockey wheel is stowed, to allow for clearance of stone guards, toolboxes, jerry can holders etc…
Rust resistant finish
- Salt spray tested for 600 hours
- Includes mounting bolts and brackets
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.