Camper Bed End Flys with Waterproof Sides (Pair)
Pair of Queen & Double Bed Flys Included
Make 4 payments of $112.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Camper Trailer Bed End Flys with Waterproof Sides (Pair - Queen & Double)
Sleeping in a damp bed again? Avoid the pitfalls of wet canvas soaking through to your bedding with these new innovative camper bed flys from Camp Smart.
Designed to suit most brands of wind up style Camper Trailer (including the popular Jayco range), these Bed End Flys include waterproof side panels ensuring the canvas bed ends on your camper will stay dry in wet weather. In good weather the side panels can be simply rolled up, allowing unhindered views from the windows while still leaving just the roof section in place.
A pair of bed flys is included, one Queen bed sized and one Double sized. This suits most wind up style Campers which often have queen front and double rear beds. It will also suits Campers with 2 doubles noting there will just be a larger gap between the waterproof wall and the bed end canvas.
These bed flys provide excellent protection for your bed end canvas, providing weather protection in the rain, added insulation from the heat or cold & UV Protection.
Key Features include:
- Pair of Bed Flys Included (1x Queen & 1x Double size)
- The roof section is made of strong and durable high-quality PVC
- The side panels made from lightweight PU coated waterproof oxford woven fabric.
- Brass eyelets are included in the bottom corner wall panels for securing in windy conditions.
- Each sidewall is cut from a separate piece of fabric and includes ties to enable them to be rolled up
- Velcro strips secure the side walls to each other when not rolled up
- Easy installation - Designed to fit into a standard sail track they can be rolled and zipped up and kept permanently on the van when not in use.
- Designed to fit all models of the popular Jayco camper trailer range. Also suitable for other similar campers including Golf & Corimal.
- Dimensions 220cm(W) x 180cm(L) (Queen side) & 220cm(W) x 160cm(L) (Double side)
- Each side is designed to be supported by 3x tent poles & guys ropes (Tent poles not included)
- Basic guys ropes and pegs are included (in a small bag zipped up in the bed fly bags).
Please note the tent poles are not included in this package. Some customers may wish to purchase heavy-duty guy ropes, pegs or tent poles (available separately)
- You can tell which is the double and queen by the location of the Camp Smart logo (printed on the larger front Queen end)
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Great ValueBy: Deanne Wheeler on 19 August 2020We purchased these and we're very happy. Great value for money. Easy to attach to the van.