Notify me when back in stock
Are you concerned about damage to your van when in transit? Protect one of your most valuable assets with Coast’s new range of Stone Shields. Ideal for most caravans the Stone Shield guards and stops stones and other hard debris from chipping, or potentially even denting your RVs paintwork. Great for travel along the unbeaten track, these Stone Shields are super easy to install onto your a-frame.
Made from tough rip stop mesh (rip stop is a woven material that is resistant to tears or rips) and includes two extra-large rubber mudflaps (that are heavy duty) to protect the undercarriage of your caravan or camper trailer.
- Easy assembly
- Includes two mud flaps
- Removable for storage by two R-clips, no need to unbolt brackets
- Made from strong rip stop mesh, attached to the frame by screws
- Easy DIY installation - includes full fitting instructions
- Frame guard is made of 25mm tube steel
- W2310mm x H500mm
- Weight: 15.1Kg
- Can be fitted onto A-frames, provided it is between the width of: Max: 750mm, Min: 415mm (please refer to fitting instructions pdf for further information)
- Suits A-frame heights 100mm, 125mm and 150mm
- Suits 50mm wide A-frames
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Stone GuardBy: David Fuller on 10 December 2019Have not used as yet but looks like good quality product
StoneguardBy: Rick on 11 June 2019Great bit of kit for our new van, perfect fit when together well, looks great as well.
Stoneshield arrived on-timeBy: Robert on 11 July 2018Thanks and order was placed and item arrived very quickly and all good.
Great product nice quick deliveryBy: Jo on 23 January 2018Delivery was on time and product was great.