Notify me when back in stock
Enduromat 6.0m x 2.45m Black
The Enduromat MATE unique Australian made mats will keep your campsite and RV cleaner. The specially designed mesh allows small particles such as sand fall through the matting. A perfect solution for those dust and sand covered outback campsites. Made from a sturdy PVC welded fibre. Enduromat is both strong and durable.
The mesh design allows air flow to grass beneath so they are a popular choice with caravan parks. This premium matting has been specifically designed to be:
- Light weight
- Non slip
- Mildew resistant
- Low maintenance
- Easy to store
- UV protected
All this while keeping 75% of dirt outside of your recreational vehicle or tent as well as keeping the grass alive, which we know is an issue in the world of camping today.
Benefits of Enduromat:
- The matting is edged & eyeleted for securing to the ground.
- The fabric, a polyester coated mesh fibre is UV protected and will maintain its colour.
- It allows the smaller particles of dirt to fall through leaving larger particles of dirt on the surface of the mat, which can then be swept away. Not only in the dirt but when camping around sand and wetland areas the matting still maintains its objective.
- Even though it is light weight it is incredibly strong. A 6 meter mat weighs approximately 5kg.
- Tables and chairs sit easily on the mat while it also creates a nice smooth surface to walk on, while allowing the grass to stay alive and flourish.
- Maintenance of the mat is minimal; a quick hose down and shake and the matting is ready for storage.
- If you are packing up in a hurry and the matting is wet it will not be a problem, for it is mildew resistant.
- Enduromat is our favourite floor matting due to its durability, small lightweight size, comfort and effectiveness at keeping you campsite clean. It's the most expensive in our range of floor matting but we feel it's better value over the longer term.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
EnduromatBy: Ann on 9 April 2019Excellent quality product