Notify me when back in stock
Jack Roof Mounted Antenna
The Jack roof mounted antenna has a built-in amplifier and rotates from within your caravan or motorhome to obtain the best position for the reception.
The antenna is positioned on the roof at just 220mm above your roofline and lower than most Air Conditioners. This also offers the advantage of not having to remember to wind it down. The controls link through the ceiling to a manual rotating handle with button lock. The amplifier is powered by a 240V - 12V power supply, included with the kit.
- WIDER RECEPTION RANGE - Less directional than traditional RV antennas to provide broader reception coverage.
- GREATLY IMPROVED UHF RECEPTION - Superior reception of UHF signals where many of the new Digital TV channels are broadcast, also offers great reception of remaining VHF channels.
- BUILT IN AMPLIFIER - Enhance weak signals in fringe areas for improved reception. Flush wall mount power switch with cable/antenna inputs and 2 TV outputs available.
- COMPACT, AERODYNAMIC DESIGN - Aerodynamic mount offers superior wind resistance, is 70% smaller and requires less roof space than traditional RV antennas.
- NO CRANK HANDLE - Fixed height requires no cranking up or down. No need to remember to stow the antenna away before driving away.
- EFFORTLESS ANTENNA ROTATION - Easily rotate antenna with two fingers.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Works with varying roof thicknesses (32mm to 114mm) and easily replaces existing antennas.
- FULL 360 degree ROTATION - No reception dead-spot due to rotational limit commonly found with other antennas.
The Jack has recently (end of 2017) been redesigned for Camec. This has meant several fundamental changes to the Jack. The built-in signal meter on previous models is no longer present on the new range Jack. The layout and design of the base plate of the Jack has been changed. For retrofitting advice we recommend calling Camec Australia.
We really like the fact this antenna doesn't need to be wound up or down, eliminating the risk of accidentally leaving it up. This sets it ahead of other popular models including the Winegard Sensar HV in our opinion.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
Jack AntennaBy: Alex Smith on 29 January 2018Easy to mount happy have not tried it yet
Jack AntennaBy: Daryl McGennisken on 13 December 2015Great product easy to install
jack roof mounted antennaBy: john hudson on 20 November 2015Have had my jack roof mounted antenna for 4 weeks now and have found it just great.been up the north coast of NSW and have had tv reception everywhere we stayed.Very easy to tune in. Once again its just great.Thanks.