Notify me when back in stock
Jayco Bed End Flys (Pair - Queen & Double)
Protect your camper trailer from the elements with this pair of brand new quality Jayco bed end flys
Made by Jayco & designed for the Jayco range of Camper Trailer these bed flys provide excellent protection from extremes of temperature, providing weather protection in the rain and added insulation from the heat, not to mention additional privacy.
While designed for the full range of Jayco Camper Trailers these will also suit and other similar style Camper Trailers including the Coromal & Golf range.
- The roof section is made of strong and durable high quality PVC
- The side mesh is made of 90% UV protection black shade cloth
- Brass eyelets are included in the shade cloth walls for securing
- Each shade wall is cut from a separate piece of shade cloth and includes ties to enable the shade walls to be rolled up
- Easy installation - Designed to fit easily into a standard sail track they can be rolled and zipped up and kept permanently on the van when not in use.
- Velcro strips secure the side walls to each other when not rolled up
- High quality lightweight aluminium extendable clamp lock poles are included in the kit. This include a total of 8 poles - 6 upright and 2 central rafter poles.
- All guy ropes and pegs are included and come with a storage bag
- Designed to fit all models of Jayco camper trailer - each kit comes with a double and a queen size bed fly
- Dimensions 220cm (wide) x 180cm (Queen) and 220cm (wide) x 160 cm (Double)
Please note the annexe / sail track is not included but if not already installed, it can be purchased from hardware stores for approximately $5m per meter.
- You can tell which is the double and queen by looking at the Jayco logo on the bags. The queen has a Jayco bird logo on the bag. The double does not.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Jayco Hawk bed end flysBy: Fred Dunn on 30 January 2019Very pleased with product ; very good price; excellent service from Campsmart ; ordered tues am in Brisbane arrived wed evening- fantastic!;
Jayco swan bed endsBy: Warren McLachlan on 14 October 2018Very happy with product good quality one happy customer cheers guys
awesome bed endsBy: John on 5 October 2018Perfect fit. Exactly what we were after
Bed end flysBy: Kate on 13 September 2018Great product. Unfortunately for us they overhang width wise on our 87 swan so we have to remove for transport. However they are perfect once we are set up.
Bed Fly’sBy: Mark on 13 August 2018Very impressed with the product and delivery, but some instructions with the product would have been great.