Warehouse/Office Allrounder (Casual)
Camp Smart Pty Ltd is an online retailer of Camping & Caravan Accessories with a warehouse and office / showroom based in Gladesville.
An exciting new position exists in our Gladesville showroom and warehouse.
The position is varied, providing support to both the Warehouse and Customer Service officers.
- Pick-packing warehouse orders daily
- Assist with goods in/returns and replenishment
- Maintaining a tidy warehouse
- Stock take when required
- Processing of web orders
- Booking freight pick ups
- Maintaining and printing off orders
- Processing and coordination of credits/returns.
- Tracking of freight and follow up as per customer requests
- Assisting customers with advice and retail sales in our showroom
We require a energetic individual who is reliable, trustworthy and comfortable to work in a hands on environment. You will be able to work individually or within the team and have excellent communication skills. Most importantly be highly motivated and a fast learner.
- Computer skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Reasonable fitness to perform the role and able to lift up to 10kg
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- An interest in caravanning or camping holidays
- Mon to Weds
- 9am to 2pm - Some flexibility around hours but not days
- Must be available to work during school holidays
The role and hours have the potential to expand with the business which is experiencing rapid growth. Additional days and hours during peak periods are expected to become available.
If this role suits you, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org