Customer Service Officer
Position Vacant - Mon to Wed
Customer Service & Warehouse Support Officer
Campsmart is a growing online retailer for Caravan and Camper Trailer Parts and Accessories located in Gladesville, Sydney.
We are currently seeking a motivated person to join our busy team.
While the primary focus of the role is customer service, we require a flexible and adaptable person who can help out with all aspects of day-to-day operations.
The position is a dedicated Mon-Wed role, however, we would be willing to look at some flexibility of start and finish times for the right person.
- Answering sales calls and taking orders
- Assisting customers with concerns such as warranty claims and late parcel inquiries
- Office Administration - including filing and data entry
- Assisting customers in-store
- Keeping the storefront tidy
- Creating shipping manifests and dispatching items
- Assisting with website administration
- Reconciling and updating stock orders
Previous experience in this type of role is not required. However, strong communication skills, computer skills, and customer service skills are essential. Attention to detail is vital.
This is a fast-paced and growing business so the perfect applicant will have a can-do attitude and be willing to assist in all aspects of running the business. In return, we can offer a supportive environment with a great team and the opportunity to expand and develop as the business grows.
Please include a covering statement about why you are interested in the role and what you can bring to it.
Questions & Applications: