Fathers Day Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions:
The promoter of the Instagram Fathers Day competition is Camp Smart Pty Ltd
Participating in the competition constitutes agreeing to these terms and conditions
No purchase is required to enter
1. The competition starts 10 am 24th October and closes 10am 30th of October 2018 at 3pm EST ("the promotional period").
2. All entries must be by Australian residents, located in Australia. Postage of winning prize is limited to Australia Only. Prize will not be shipped to off shore islands. Entrants must own the image they are tagging.
3. By entering the competition you hereby give Camp Smart Pty Ltd the rights to use and publish any images submitted in the competition for future promotional purposes and on the Campsmart Facebook and Instagram pages.
4. Entries in other forms are not permitted
5. Entries generated by any form of automation are not allowed
6. All entrants must use the steps outlined in the promotion to submit valid entries. Failure to undertake any of the steps voids the entry.
7. Once submitted entries can not be deleted or altered
8. The promoter retains the right to vary the promotional period at any time
Instagram & Facebook
14. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Camp Smart Pty Ltd.
15. Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
16. Entrants release Facebook and Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify:
a. Any entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process;
b. Any entries that the Promoter considers manipulative, unrepresentative or disproportionate;
c. Any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect, the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the entry process.
18. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
19. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
Determining and notifying the winners
20. There will be three prize winners.
21. The winner of the Promotion will be announced on 31st of October at 3:00pm AEST on the Campsmart Pty Ltd Australia Facebook & Instagram pages.
22. The winners will be decided by the promotional team.
23. Entrants consent to have their names and entries posted to the Campsmart Facebook and Instagram page if they win.
24. Winners will be announced on Campsmarts Facebook & Instagram accounts via a social media post. They will then be contacted via their instagram/facebook account. They have 48 hours to reply and make arrangements for the dispatch of their prize. Failure to make contact during this time voids the entry and the prize will be offered to another entrant.
Prizes and claiming prizes
28. There are three XD Privacy Screen to be won. One per winner. Three winners in total.
29. After the Promoter has sent the prizes, the Promoter is not responsible for prizes that have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
30. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable.
31. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
32. Employees and Directors of Campsmart Pty Ltd Australia or agencies associated with the Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following:
c. De-facto spouse
d. Child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption)
q. First cousin
35. The Promoter’s decision concerning any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
36. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if:
a. For any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned.
b. If the promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion is affected.
c. If the determination of the winners or delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any event outside Camp Smart Pty Ltd control subject to approval by relevant state regulatory authorities.
37. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect results of the entrants participation in the promotion.