Notify me when back in stock
Project 2000 440 Automatic 12V Step
The Project 2000 range of steps are made in Italy and feature outstanding design together with a premium quality build & finish. They are a stylish yet tough and lightweight steps.
Key Features Include:
- Designed for high stability in all conditions.
- Lightweight but strong design, made from steel and aluminium.
- Strong protection against salt on the steel parts through galvanization and epoxy paint
- Anodized aluminium footboard with anti-slip rubber
- High Power Motor, with thermal breaker in case of excessive strain.
- Anti-shock clutch able to preserve the motor and the gearbox from violent hits while the step is in motion.
- Manual release system for emergency without having to disconnect any mechanical component • Waterproof sensor for “open step” warning light integrated in the motor vehicle
- Cable included and already assembled
- Switch included
- High motion speed: from open to close 1.5 seconds
- Energy Input: 3 A/12V
- Bolts quickly and easily to your chassis
- Made in Itally
- Colour: Silver
- 440mm wide
- Weight 4.5kg
- 12 Month Warranty
- Max Width: 545mm
- Width at Mounting Frame (outside edge to edge): 530mm
- Step Tread Width (including edge): 480mm
- Closed Dimensions: 545(W) x 374(D) x 150mm(H)
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.