RV Media Bluetooth Speaker and RGB LED Awning Light - BLACK
Series 2 RGB LED Version
Make 4 payments of $46.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
RV Media Bluetooth Weatherproof Speaker and RGB LED Awning Light
SERIES 2 - Finally an intelligent DIY solution to allow you to add external speakers to your RV. Features an integrated light with 45 RGB LEDs and high quality 100W Bluetooth stereo speaker system. Custom designed in Australia for your RV & home use by Camec. This RV world first is an easy replacement for your RV's awning light to add speakers to the exterior of your RV. Give Awning lights have wiring in place this is an easy DIY solution. Then simply connect to your Bluetooth mobile phone (iPhone or Android) or Tablet to listen to your favourite music without having to connect any cables or wires.
Key Features Include:
- Easily add external speakers to your RV
- Replace your existing awning light using an easy 2-wire DIY connection - no Internal wiring needed
- Full light control - On/Off, dimming & colour selection via our free app for your smart phone via Bluetooth.
- Orange "insect" light mode
- Sleep timer to completely power-off the speaker
- Utilises Bluetooth A2DP music streaming from your smart phone or Bluetooth device
- IPX5 rated - also great for marine application & pergolas, etc
- Features 45 super bright RGB LEDs
- Patented worldwide
- No Wifi required
- Mounting area : 340mm x 160mm
- Max Thickness: 59.2mm
- Frequency Response: 70-20kHz
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- LED Consumption 0.75A Max @ 12V
- Max Power Consumption: 3A
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- 100W Max Audio Output Power
- 2 Year Warranty
- Box includes: white Bluetooth speaker/light, 6 mounting screws, 4 screw covers, 2 optional mounting, brackets, 12V power connection plug, manual/warranty, foam sealing tape
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
Caravan SpeakerBy: Les Mayfield on 2 September 2015This item is exactly what I wanted. I previously fitted one to the caravan we recently traded in & therefore bought a replacement to fit to the new van. Very happy with the look & quality of the external speaker.