Notify me when back in stock
Suburban SW6DEA Gas / Electric Hot Water System
The Suburban line of RV water heaters are the best on the road today and so it's no surprise they are the most installed HWS in Caravans, Pop Tops, Camper Trailers and Motorhomes.
The Suburban SW6DEA is a high recovery gas and gas electric HWS. It's compliant with all required regulations and is approved to the WaterMark Certification, Regulatory Compliance Mark and Australia and New Zealand Gas Safety Certification. The Hot Water Unit features porcelain lined, high tensile steel tank which is pressure tested twice to assure tank integrity and long life.
This Suburban operates on universal gas & 240V and has a 12V ignitor. The SW6DEA is an automatic model featuring direct spark ignition with a remote switch for on/off control from inside the RV. As with all Suburban models, gas consumption is kept to a minimum making Suburban a super efficient unit and ideal for long trips away, where gas effieciency is of upmost importance. All Suburban Hot Water Systems have an anode rod which equalizes aggressive wateraction, providing cathodic protection for the tank. It is a very important factor in tank life and should only be removed for inspection, draining or replacement. The rods are designed to be easily replaced when required.
This package include a "White" Service Door. If you would like black, please contact us on 1300 553 189
- Longer Life. Heated water attacks all metals, but not porcelain. That’s why Suburban uses a porcelain-lined, steel water heater tank with an anode rod to “absorb” the electrolytic action - just like your water heater at home.
- Faster Recovery. Fast recovery means more hot water and fewer cool water cycles. Suburban uses a copolymer insulation jacket specially moulded to fit the tank which does a better job of retaining heat than some other models. For higher recovery, both the gas and electric element may be used simultaneously.
- More Convenience. All Suburban water heaters are designed for easy installation, operation and maintenance. The limit switch, reset button and on/off electric element rocker switch are conveniently located in a housing behind the removable outer door. The electric heat element and combination drain plug/anode rod are also located there.
- Max working pressure: 850Kpa
- Hourly gas consumption: 10.5mj/hour
- Test point pressure: 2.63Kpa
- Jet orifice size: 0.89mm
- Type of heating medium: Propane Gas/ 240Volt
- Recovery: 40Lt/hr 450C rise
- For auto gas ingnitor: 12Volt DC
- For models with 240V heating element: 240Volt – 50HZ AC
- Element rating: 1440 Watts – 6 Amp
- Dimensions: W x D x H - 320mm x 500mm x 320mm
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.