Thule 3.6m EasyLink Annexe
Suits both 4.0m Thule & 14ft Roll Out Awnings
Notify me when back in stock
3.6m Thule EasyLink Annexe (to suit a 4.0m or 14ft Awning)
Looking for an annexe solution that is lightweight, high quality & stylish yet costs much less than a tranditional canvas annexe? The newly released Thule EasyLink Awning Tent ticks all those boxes and more.
The Thule EasyLink light weight annexe is easy and fast to install, fits into a compact carry bag and includes a unique double roof design for better insulation. It also features a sloping front wall to increase your living space and includes 3 intergated front windows / doors offering a versatile set-up.
This "AUS" version has been specifically developed for Australian conditions with upgraded features. These include flyscreen on all windows, finer flyscreen mesh (to keep out the mossies!), polyester covers (rather than clear PVC) & additional tie down points (peg ladder tags) to provide added strength & stability in windy conditions.
The Thule EasyLink is a universal fitting annexe which will fit most awning brands. This package fits the Thule range plus the most popular Roll Out Awnings including Carefree Fiesta, Dometic A&E and Sunburst.
Please see our separately listed package for Fiamma F45 Awnings which includes a compatible fixation package allowing the annexe tent to be fitted to the smaller annexe track in the Fiamma F45.
- Easy & Fast Installation
- Packs Away into a Compact Bag
- Light Weight
- Universal Fitting (Fits most Awnings)
- Includes a Unique Double Roof System for Improved Insulation
- Includes 3 Integrated Doors / Windows on the Font Panel for a versitile set-up
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Specifications & Dimensions:
- Length: 3.6m (Suits Awnings > 4.0m)
- Projection (Coming Out from the Van): 2.0m (Upper) to 2.5m (Lower)
- Attachment Height: 2.25m - 2.55m
- Weight: 14.4kg
- Size in Bag: 35cm x 35cm x 70cm
- Colours: Grey, White & Black
- Thule EasyLink Tent
- Thule CarrySport Bag (35x35x70cm)
- Manual with Installation Instructions
- EasyLink Lead Rail Connectors
- Grey Ladder Peg Downs
We really like the EasyLink's sylish and practical design. In particular:
- This product is great for people who don't want the hassle, weight and expense of the traditional style canvas annexe but would still like something that offers protection from the weather, privacy and added living space.
- The double roof created by suspending the tent below the awning is also a great innovation, allowing better insulation & ventilation under the awning. Great for Hot Aussie weather in keeping most of the sun off the tent, while also keeping most rain off the tent in wet weather.
- This annexe will be well matched to the popular Jayco Expanda 17.56 which normally comes fitted with a Carefree 14ft Roll Out Awning.
Note the following video shows the set-up of the European version which has a few differences to the Australian version. The video also shows some optional extras not inluded in this package.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Thule Easylink AnnexeBy: Glen Dean on 7 July 2016I was searching for a lightweight and easy to use alternative to a full canvas/pvc annexe. This tent fits the bill perfectly. The sailtrack under the awning was the only modification required. Very quick and easy to erect. We got hit by torrential rain and wind on our first 2 nights and the tent performed well. I have a 5m awning so bought the biggest version possible (3.6m) which leaves a gap at one end for bikes under cover but I'm sure Thule will release bigger versions to suit the Oz market.