11' Coast Annexe Wall Kit
or 4 payments of $373.75 with Learn more
Notify me when back in stock
Coast Awning Wall Kit to Suit 11' Rollout Awnings
- Each window comprises three components: an outer polyester flap, clear PVC and a fly screen… to let in the breeze!
- Adaptable to suit rollout awnings with its channel positioned at up to 2.7m (9’) in height and projections of up to 2.4m (8’).
- Flexible installation options (i.e. can be installed using telescopic poles or sail track - a comprehensive installation guide is supplied with each kit).
- Draught skirt and wheel cover included.
- Also suitable for Pop-Tops, each kit has a Pop Top Infill kit to block the gap between a Pop Top roof and our side walls.
- The walls are constructed of weaved Polyester yarns (0.46mm thick).
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals.
- The windows are made from clear PVC with a 0.27mm thickness - remember, these can be rolled up for ventilation.
- The side wall and front wall mudflaps are manufactured from a non-fraying, grey PVC with webbing.
- The draft and wheel covers are made from a light weight grey PVC with webbing.
- Polyester is easy to wash and dry.
Roll out awnings are measured by the complete size - From one metal awning arm to the other (see our picture reference). When measuring for size you need to measure from one awning arm to the other. Not just the fabric width. If you have any questions please contact us prior to ordering.
Generally speaking, a Roll Out Awning will be approximately 2 to 3 feet shorter than the body length of the Caravan or Pop Top, but please measure to be sure.
- These walls are not designed to fit to an Aussie Traveller anti flap kit. A different system of attaching the end walls to the roof is utilised (& is included in the kit).
- These walls are not suitable for European style box awnings including the Fiamma & Thule range. We have other options for these.
- The listing is for walls to fit a roll out awning. The awning is not included.
- Please note we do not accept change of mind returns for Annexes so please ensure the right size has been selected.
See our full range of Coast products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Annex wallsBy: Bev Davis on 3 December 2014Very happy with product & service we received. A bit of a jigsaw puzzle working it out for the first time, but easy once worked out. Have had a few other people looking at it who will probably purchase same. Thank you.