11 ft Jayco Bag Awning and Canvas Walls Package
Notify me when back in stock
The brand new Jayco Bag Awning plus Canvas Annexe / Awning walls have been specifically designed for the Jayco Eagle/Hawk camper trailer (both Touring and Outback models) but can also suit other similar sized camper trailers etc.
The package is the current range with the colour scheme of the walls designed to match the new models (2012 onwards), but they will fit and look great on any Jayco.
Note the awnings and walls of the 2012 Jayco onward are sized different to earlier models. If you are looking to fit to an earlier model van you will need to buy the complete awning and wall kit.
The canvas awning walls features include:
- 2 doors with fly screen / mesh doors for ventilation / light options;
- 4 screen / mesh windows with zipable clear rain covers and canvas block-out covers;
- A draft skirt to close out the gap between the bottom of the van and the ground;
- The walls are constructed of weaved high quality polyester canvas with yarns (0.46mm thick).
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals. Another benefit of polyester canvas is that it is easy to wash and dry
- The windows are made from clear PVC with a 0.27mm thickness - these can be rolled up for ventilation.
- The side wall and front wall mudflaps are manufactured from a non-fraying, PVC with webbing.
- The draft and wheel covers are made from a light weight PVC with webbing.
- A handy storage bag for the Awning walls and equipment;
- All pegs, guy ropes and poles required;
- Side draft skirt;
Important Installation Details:
Please note the awning requires a top annexe tracks (which may or may not be pre-installed) while the awning walls need side annexe tracks and a bottom track and/or press studs for the skirt. The aluminium annexe tracks and studs are not included. This is a relatively simple and standard procedure for annexe installations and can be done for approx. $200 by your local Jayco Dealer or another annexe / caravan service provider. It could also be done by the average handyman by purchasing the hardware.
Also note the annexe height is suited to both the "Touring" and taller "Outback" camper trailer models. The bottom 30cm grey strip is designed to be cut off for the shorter touring models.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
Great valueBy: Sandy on 8 July 2015This is a really great product. The service was fantastic and we are really happy
FantasticBy: Justine on 21 May 2014I bought this kit to fit my 1998 Eagle. It looks great and I am very happy. Shipping was fast also.