Anti Flap Kit with Fiamma F45S Adapter Pack
Includes ATRV AFK plus Fiamma F45S Adapter Pack
Make 4 payments of $99.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Aussie Traveller Anti-Flap Kit with Fiamma F45S Adapter Pack
This Aussie Traveller Anti Flap Kit comes with a pack of specialised adapters to fit Fiamma F45S Awnings (sized from 3m and above). The Anti Flap Kit on it's own is not otherwise suitable to fit european style box awnings. The following items are included in the package:
- Aussie Traveller Anti Flap Kit with brackets, screws & instructions.
- Adapter Kit for attachment within the canister
- Outrigger Brackets
- Instructions for the adapter kit.
The Anti Flap Kit (AFK) was designed and produced by Aussie Traveller (ATRV) to satisfy specific customer needs including:
- Increasing stabililty and strength to Roll Out Awnings;
- Reducing damaging & annoying flapping in windy conditions;
- Increasing Awning fabric tension which reduces water pooling;
- Adding Walls to Roll Out awnings in a quick and easy manner which results in a wind and water proof seal between the edge of the roof fabric and the wall.
With Australia's harsh climatic conditions, it's no surprise the ATRV AFK has revolutionised the way Caravanners with roll out awnings enjoy the outside areas of their RV. The AFK will also help protect your awning, noting awning damage from windy conditions is the most common RV related insurance claim.
This kit is designed to be compatible with Fiamma F45 S Awnings sized from 3.0m and longer made from 2012 onwards. It is not compatible with F45S awnings smaller than 3.0m or any earlier versions of the Fiamma F45 built prior to 2012. It is also not compatible with roof mount awnings such as the FIamma F65.
- Please note the outrigger brackets can be attached by 3m double sided tape or by pre-drilling and using pop rivets or screws. Double sided tape, pop rivets or screws are not included. Customers will need to choose their attachment method & supply these.
- This kit is a great alternative to the Fiamma Fast Clip System which includes a smaller sail track not compatible with many popular awning accessories.
- The Anti Flap Kit has two inbuilt standard sized sail tracks so that awning walls or caravan end privacy sunscreens can be installed quickly and easily, through sliding in the 6mm spline (guide rope).
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.