Notify me when back in stock
Carbon Monoxide is a lethal by-product of burning fuel for cooking or heating.
Small enclosed spaces such as caravans can build up harmful levels of carbon monoxide.
As carbon monoxide is odourless it is not possible to detect by smell or taste, making the Quell Carbon Monoxide Alarm is a valuable safety addition to your caravan. Toxic CO levels can occur suddenly or accumulate slowly, so the Quell Carbon Monoxide Detector monitors levels continuously, sounding an alarm whenever potentially dangerous levels occur. Install one today and have peice of mind next time you are on the road.
Features & Specifications:
- Long life 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty* (excludes batteries)
- Digital Display Screen
- Recall Highest Levels Detected
- Easy to fit - no wiring required
- Test/reset button allows quick and easy testing of the alarm
- Battery operation means it will provide protection even during power outages
- Part Number 130415 Model PD04
Carbon MonoxideBy: Sue on 24 July 2020We recently installed a diesel heater to our van and just to be on the safe side we purchased this carbon monoxide detector as a precaution. Good quality and a great investment for peace of mind while we sleep.