Notify me when back in stock
Hold Down Plate Kit for Fiamma F45 Leg
This hold-down plate with screw peg kit will help keep your awning leg on the ground offering protection from the wind. Designed for the Fiamma F45 awning range, the plate is specifically designed and molded to fit the foot section at the bottom of an awning leg.
The screw peg kit is made from durable UV resistant plastic and includes both a hand driver & drill bit adapter allowing for use with an electric drill.
- 1x awning plate (150mm diameter)
- 4x screw pegs
- 1x hand screw adapter & 1x drill screw adapter
- This kit covers 1x awning leg. To cover both awning legs, you will need to purchase 2x packs.
- The screw pegs are designed for soft to medium ground. We would recommend using steel pegs / screws (not included) on harder ground.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Fiamma Hold Down KitBy: Dave on 9 June 2021Product appears to be good quality. includes drill socket adapter for drilling ground pegs. Haven't used kit yet so can't comment any further but it all looks good anyhow.
Fiamma F45 hold down plate kitBy: Greg on 29 May 2021Haven’t had the opportunity to try the product out as yet thanks to another lockdown in Victoria but it appears well made and reasonably sturdy. Should hold up well in gentle winds, time will tell.