Notify me when back in stock
Jayco Bag Awning Walls to suit Jayco Dove & Lark (Touring & Outback)
Please note this sale is for the Jayco Canvas Awning Walls only. The Bag Awning is not included (but is available in separate listings)
The brand new 10' Jayco Canvas Awning walls have been specifically designed for the Jayco factory branded bags awnings often fitted to the Jayco Dove & new Lark Camper Trailers (both Touring and Outback models). The awning walls are the current stock matching the new style Jayco Bag Awnings (from 2012).
Please note the walls are unlikely to fit any non Jayco brand or pre-2012 Jayco Bag awnings due to a difference in the distance coming out from the van, attachment method and/or zip size. They will also not fit the "Prestige" Jayco labelled awnings as these are manufactured by a different supplier for a specific Jayco dealership. If you have an older Jayco or a non-compatible awning, you may wish to consider purchasing the complete bag awning and walls package.
The awning walls features include:
- 2 doors with fly screen for ventilation/light with Canvas roll down cover
- 4 fly screen windows with clear PVC rain covers and canvas block-out covers
- A draft skirt to close the gap between the bottom of the van and the ground. Note the draft skirt is designed for the Dove (1990+ models). Please note it will need to be altered to fit the Lark and older Dove models and this is the customers responsibility.
- Horizontal dimensions are 2.9m (Long Wall) x 2.25m (Side Walls)
Included in the package are:
- A handy storage bag for the awning walls and equipment;
- All pegs required (including peg bag);
- Side draft skirt;
- The walls are constructed of weaved high quality polyester canvas with yarns (0.46mm thick).
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals. Another benefit of polyester canvas is that it is easy to wash and dry
- The windows are made from clear PVC with a 0.27mm thickness - these can be rolled up for ventilation.
- The side wall and front wall mudflaps are manufactured from a non-fraying, PVC with webbing.
- The draft and wheel covers are made from a light weight PVC with webbing.
Important Installation Details:
Note the awning walls need side annexe tracks and a bottom track and press studs for the skirt. The aluminium annexe tracks and studs are not included. This is a relatively simple procedure for annexe installations and can be done for approx. $100 by your local Jayco Dealer or trimmer / caravan service provider. It could also be done by the average handyman by purchasing the hardware.
The annexe height is suited to both the “Touring” and taller “Outback” camper trailer models. The bottom 30cm grey strip is designed to be cut off for the shorter touring models.
See our full range of Jayco products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
BuellbruceBy: Bruce Watt on 11 July 2014These walls fitted our new 2014 Jayco Dove perfectly. I bought a length of sail track and some press studs from Jayco. I fitted these to our camper myself and attached the walls and skirt. The only thing i did was cut a slot to allow the step to be extended. There isn't any provision to extend the step out through the skirt and its quite a step down without it. No instructions are included, but i had some supplied when we purchased the new Camper.