Jayco Annexe Walls for 12ft Bag Awning
Suits 12ft Jayco Factory Branded Bag Awnings from 2012+
Make 4 payments of $223.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Jayco Bag Awning Walls (12')
Please note this sale is for the Jayco Canvas Awning Walls only. The Bag Awning is not included (but is available in separate listings).
The brand new 12' Jayco Canvas Awning walls have been specifically designed for Jayco factory bags awnings made for the Jayco Swan, Flamingo or Penguin Camper Trailer (both Touring and Outback models). The awning walls are the current stock matching the current range of Jayco Bag Awnings. Please note it's unlikely these will fit any other bag awning apart from the 2012+ Jayco branded bag awnings due to a difference in distance coming out from the van, method of attachment and/or zip size. They will not fit the "Prestige" Jayco labelled awnings as these are manufactured by a different supplier for a specific Jayco dealership. Please contact us for further information if required.
Note while refered to as 12 foot, the long wall is shorter than this (approximately 3.4m long). The end / side walls are approx. 2.25m coming out from the van, matching the current bag awning.
- 2 doors with fly screen / mesh doors for ventilations / light options;
- 4 fly screen windows with clear rain covers and canvas block-out covers;
- A draft skirt to close out the gap between the bottom of the van and the ground. Please note the draft skirt has the cut out for the steps and a wheel arch cover to suit the Jayco Swan, Flamingo and the new layout (2013+) Penguin. . Other models and brands may not have these located in the right position (This includes the older versions of the Penguin AND a limited number of 2014 model Penguins). The buyer is responsible for the costs of altering if necessary which can be expected to be around $70 to $100.
- The walls are constructed of weaved high quality polyester canvas with yarns (0.46mm thick).
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals. Another benefit of polyester canvas is that it is easy to wash and dry
- The windows are made from clear PVC with a 0.27mm thickness - these can be rolled up for ventilation.
- The side wall and front wall mudflaps are manufactured from a non-fraying, PVC with webbing.
- The draft and wheel covers are made from a light weight PVC with webbing.
Included in the package are:
- A handy storage bag for the awning walls and equipment;
- All pegs required (with peg bag);
- Side draft skirt;
Important Installation Details:
Note the awning walls need side annexe tracks and a bottom track and/or press studs for the skirt. The aluminium annexe tracks and studs are not included. This is a relatively simple procedure for annexe installations and can be done for approx. $150 by your local trimmer or another annexe / caravan service provider. It could also be done by the average handyman by purchasing the hardware. We have affiliated trimmers covering the Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter regions. For a quote or more details, please call us on 1300 553 189.
The annexe height is suited to both the “Touring” and taller “Outback” camper trailer models. The bottom 30cm grey strip is designed to be cut off for the shorter touring models.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.