Notify me when back in stock
AL-KO 3.5T Off Road Coupling - Fixed to Suit Electric Brakes
Engineered by AL-KO in Australia specifically for extreme off-road adventure, the new AL-KO Off-Road Ball Coupling incorporates extreme vertical and horizontal articulation as well as a quick & easy hitching design that requires no pin or hole alignment.
When a standard coupling is used for rough off-road use, the Australian Standard degree of articulation (or angles of available movement) may be insufficient. This articulation problem was solved by introducing AL-KO’s “Original” Off-Road Ball Coupling.
AL-KO’s Australian engineering team have since developed a new generation product that provides further improved ease of use and durability for extreme off-road applications. The new Off-Road Ball Coupling is made from high-quality materials designed to endure serious off-road use and provide you with the confidence you need to take your rig into even the most remote parts of Australia. Designed for use with a standard 50mm ball.
- Suits brake type: Electric
- Suits 50mm Ball
- Capacity: 3500 kg
- Centre of ring to first hole 149.5mm
- Mounting Pattern: 184mm x 54mm
- Hole Diameter: 13.5mm
- Surface Finish: Zinc plated
Key Features at a Glance:
- Extreme articulation (vertically and horizontally) is suitable for extreme off-road towing.
- Overcomes the articulation limitations of the traditional ball coupling.
- Tough zinc-plated components. Built for serious off-road use.
- Available in fixed and override configurations.
- Suitable for retrofit to existing caravans and camper trailers.
- Can be used with level rides for on-road towing.
- Uses the standard tow vehicle set up for the ultimate convenience.
- Designed to clear most 4wd tailgates.
- No difficult pin or hole alignment as is associated with most pin-type off-road couplings.
- Engineered by AL-KO – the global leader in caravan chassis components to specifically suit Australian conditions.
- Level rides should be removed when towing off-road to allow for the articulation of the coupling.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.