Fiamma Privacy Room Large 400
or 4 payments of $474.75 with Learn more
Notify me when back in stock
Fiamma Privacy Room - Large 400 (New Modular Version)
Double your outdoor living space today with one of Fiamma’s Privacy Rooms. The new version features an improved design with larger flyscreen windows, rounded window frame design and walls with a 2 tone grey modern finish. The 400 Fiamma Privacy Rooms are now a modular system that incorporates the Large 300 plus the Panel 100 to create the 400 & 4.0m width required.
The walls all have windows that can be rolled open. The mosquito net underneath allows complete aeration of your privacy room annex, transforming your Fiamma awning into a comfortable living area. Side panels are quickly put together by using an exclusive Clip System, giving you more time to enjoy your getaway!
Suitable for Fiamma 4.0m F45 box awnings (Please note the Awning is not included).
Each Privacy Room comes with the following:
Front panel with window, independent door that can be fitted to the left or right hand side, x 2 side panels with window, clip system installation kit and a bag for storage.
- Quick installation in 15 minutes with Fast Clip poles
- Ideal for all seasons
- Composed of one front panel and two side panels
- All Crystal full light windows that can be rolled up, with mosquito net and curtains as standard
- Standard pegs for safe anchoring
- Complete with Mega Bag to store Privacy Room and poles
- Door can be positioned on the left side of the front panel and easily moved to the right side of the same
- Fast clip system is included in the kit
- Please note these kits DO NOT include a draft skirt
- Please note the "Large" Height size is suitable for most outback / off-road models. For taller On-road / touring models the shorter "medium" size should be suitable (please see our separate listing). Please refer to the dimensions below to confirm.
- Awning Length (A): 4.0m
- Height from ground (B): 2.51 - 2.8m
- Extension (C): 2.5m
- Weight 26.5kgs
See our full range of Fiamma products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.