Notify me when back in stock
Jayco Bag Awning Walls (12')
Please note this sale is for the Jayco Canvas Awning Walls only. The Bag Awning is not included (but is available in separate listings).
The brand new 12' Jayco Canvas Awning walls have been specifically designed for Jayco factory bag awnings made for the Jayco Swan & Flamingo (both Touring and Outback models). The awning walls are the current stock matching the current range of Jayco Bag Awnings. Please note it's unlikely these will fit any other bag awning apart from the 2012+ Jayco branded bag awnings due to a difference in the distance coming out from the van, method of attachment and/or zip size. They will not fit the "Prestige" Jayco labelled awnings as these are manufactured by a different supplier for a specific Jayco dealership. Please contact us for further information if required.
Note while referred to as 12 foot, the long wall is shorter than this (approximately 3.4m long). The end/side walls are approx. 2.25m coming out from the van, matching the current bag awning.
- 2 doors with fly screen/mesh doors for ventilation / light options;
- 4 fly-screen windows with clear rain covers and canvas block-out covers;
- A draft skirt to close out the gap between the bottom of the van and the ground. Please note the draft skirt has the cut-out for the steps and a wheel arch cover to suit the Jayco Swan & Flamingo. Other models and brands may not have these located in the right position (This includes the Jayco Penguin Camper Trailer). The buyer is responsible for the costs of altering the draft skirt if necessary.
- The walls are constructed of weaved high-quality polyester canvas with yarns (0.46mm thick).
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals. Another benefit of polyester canvas is that it is easy to wash and dry
- The windows are made from clear PVC with a 0.27mm thickness - these can be rolled up for ventilation.
- The side wall and front wall mudflaps are manufactured from a non-fraying, PVC with webbing.
- The draft and wheel covers are made from a lightweight PVC with webbing.
Included in the package are:
- A handy storage bag for the awning walls and equipment;
- All pegs required (with peg bag);
- Side draft skirt;
Important Installation Details:
Note the awning walls need side annexe tracks and a bottom track and/or press studs for the skirt. The aluminium annexe tracks and studs are not included. This is a relatively simple procedure for annexe installations and can be done by your local trimmer or another annexe/caravan service provider. It could also be done by the average handyman by purchasing the hardware.
The annexe height is suited to both the “Touring” and taller “Outback” camper trailer models. The bottom 30cm grey strip is designed to be cut off for the shorter touring models.
See our full range of Jayco products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.