Notify me when back in stock
This Leveling Block 10-pack allows you to stack the interlocking blocks to the desired height for safe and easy leveling. The blocks can be used with single axle RVs such as Camper Trailers, dual axle Caravans, can be used as jack pads, with hydraulic jacks, jockey wheels and stabilizer jacks.
Build your own levels! The kit is a versatile system allowing you to adapt to the situation or type of RV being used. It can be used for applications around the campsite such as levelling the camp table or BBQ. The interlocking blocks are heavy-duty, compact for packing away but still large enough for plenty of height where needed.
The system allows use for both single axle RVs and larger tandem axle Caravans, while the handy blocks can also be used as jack pads or corner steadies for stabiliser legs. Purchasing additional sets will allow for a more complex set-up and additional height capabilities.
- 10 interlocking blocks stack to the desired height for safe and easy levelling
- Engineered with a design to optimize both strength and weight, the resin is UV stabilized and built to last even when exposed to sunlight for extended periods of time
- Strong, durable construction and a solid bottom to help keep them from sinking into the ground
- Ideal for other equipment stabilization needs
- Includes zippered storage bag with handle for easy transportation and storage
- Each Block: 215 x 215 x 35mm
- Kit in Carry Bag: 220 x 220 x 260mm (Approx)
- Total Weight: 2.95kg
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.