13' Coast Annexe Wall Kit
Suits PopTops & Full Caravans, On-Road & Off-Road Models
Notify me when back in stock
Coast Awning Wall Kit to Suit 13' Rollout Awnings
- Each window comprises three components: an outer polyester flap, clear PVC and a fly screen… to let in the breeze!
- Adaptable to suit rollout awnings with its channel positioned at up to 2.7mt (9’’) in height and projections of up to 2.4mt (8’’).
- Flexible installation options (i.e. can be installed using telescopic poles or sail track - a comprehensive installation guide is supplied with each kit).
- Draught skirt and wheel cover included.
- Each kit has a Pop Top Infill kit to block the gap between your Pop Top roof and our side walls.
- The walls are constructed of weaved Polyester yarns (0.46mm thick).
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals.
- The windows are made from clear PVC with a 0.27mm thickness - remember, these can be rolled up for ventilation.
- The side wall and front wall mudflaps are manufactured from a non-fraying, grey PVC with webbing.
- The draft and wheel covers are made from a light weight grey PVC with webbing.
- Polyester is easy to wash and dry.
Roll out awnings are measured by the complete size - From one metal awning arm to the other (see our picture reference). When measuring for size you need to measure from one awning arm to the other. Not just the fabric width. If you have any questions please contact us prior to ordering.
- These walls are not designed to fit to an Aussie Traveller anti flap kit. A different system of attaching the end walls to the roof is utilsed (& is included in the kit).
- These walls are not suitable for european style box awnings including the Fiamma & Thule range. We have other options for these.
- The listing is for walls to fit a roll out awning. The awning is not included.
- Please note we do not accept change of mind returns for Annexes so please ensure the right size has been selected.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Coast to Coast RV produces high quality caravan and RV accessories.
All products manufactured by Coast to Coast are covered by a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
Please retain your proof of purchase and contact Coast to Coast regarding warranty issues by email at:
13' Annexe Wall KitBy: Elizabeth Karn on 2 April 2017am happy with it will use on Easter holidays love the colour match my caravan
13' Coast Annexe Wall KitBy: Greg Hammond on 27 December 2016The product is mostly good. Had issues trying to fit side wall to pop top. The instructions stated to velcro A and B together. Both have same Velcro and could not be joined. The roof poles need to be twisted to be extended, difficult to install for one person. Replace poles with different system.
13 ft caravan annex wallsBy: Greg Hammond on 19 December 2016All good. Including sail tracks would be great.
Awning Wall KitBy: Barry Watson on 25 January 2016Purchased this kit online and it was delivered in two days. Had to wait a while until we could arrange space to set up the van and awning. Plenty of options for erecting and fixing the walls to the van. Very easy instructions, although access to a coloured version (online would be OK) of the booklet would have helped with the smaller items where the walls meet the van.
13' coast annex wall kitBy: Kevin Little on 5 October 2015Great product, any handyman can install