14' Coast Annexe Wall Kit
Suits PopTops & Full Caravans, On-Road & Off-Road Models
Notify me when back in stock
Coast Awning Wall Kit to Suit 14' Rollout Awnings (Suits Pop Tops & Full Caravans, On-road & Off-road)
- Each window comprises three components: an outer polyester flap, clear PVC and a fly screen… to let in the breeze!
- Adaptable to suit rollout awnings with its channel positioned at up to 2.7mt (9’’) in height and projections of up to 2.4mt (8’’).
- Flexible installation options (i.e. can be installed using telescopic poles or sail track - a comprehensive installation guide is supplied with each kit).
- Draught skirt and wheel cover included.
- Each kit has a Pop Top Infill kit to block the gap between your Pop Top roof and our side walls.
- The walls are constructed of weaved Polyester yarns (0.46mm thick).
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals.
- The windows are made from clear PVC with a 0.27mm thickness - remember, these can be rolled up for ventilation.
- The side wall and front wall mudflaps are manufactured from a non-fraying, grey PVC with webbing.
- The draft and wheel covers are made from a light weight grey PVC with webbing.
- Polyester is easy to wash and dry.
Roll out awnings are measured by the complete size - From one metal awning arm to the other (see our picture reference). When measuring for size you need to measure from one awning arm to the other. Not just the fabric width. If you have any questions please contact us prior to ordering.
- These walls are not designed to fit to an Aussie Traveller anti flap kit. A different system of attaching the end walls to the roof is utilised (& is included in the kit).
- These walls are not suitable for European style box awnings including the Fiamma & Thule range. We have other options for these.
- The listing is for walls to fit a roll out awning. The awning is not included.
- Please note we do not accept change of mind returns for Annexes so please ensure the right size has been selected.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Coast to Coast RV produces high quality caravan and RV accessories.
All products manufactured by Coast to Coast are covered by a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
Please retain your proof of purchase and contact Coast to Coast regarding warranty issues by email at:
14' Coast Annexe Wall KitBy: Stephen Walker on 14 March 2017I have a Jayco 1756 Dec 2012 pop top. I have spent the last month looking at various options before making my choice of annex. I spoke to the sales team at Campsmart and explained that I have been looking at various options and liked the look of there product. The sales team were most helpful and sent me out samples of the material that there coast annex was made from. I ordered the product and it was delivered here in Perth within a week, great service. I must say the product is awesome and after fitting it to my awning it looks great. The fitting instructions are quite straight forward but I do recommend reading them a couple of times. We laid ever thing out before started and just followed each step as explained. This product is fantastic value for money.
Annexe wall kitBy: Mark on 19 July 2016I have had this annex wall kit for a while now and I have been more than happy with it. Firstly, aesthetically it looks so much more nicer than many of the striped 'circus tent' style annexes that you see around caravan parks. So often many of these type of annexes look dark inside and out. Conversely the Coast annex has lots of windows to allow in plenty of light and if its raining the see through window flaps still allow lots of light in but keep the rain out. There are also lots of zips so door locations can be changed easily. The fabric seems strong but not too bulky to pack up or heavy. Perhaps the one area I would ask Coast to improve are their instructions - clear as mud on the first reading but with patience you gradually work it out.
GOOD ..BUT..By: STEVE on 7 May 2016GREAT PRODUCT...JUST NEEDS MORE INFO FOR INSTALLATION ON A HARD TOP CARAVAN, MOST INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR POP TOP CARAVAN.BUT OTHERWISE A GREAT PRODUCT
Annexe Wall KitBy: Andrew on 30 December 2015Firstly I would like to say the staff members I dealt with during this purchase was magnificent and professional in every one. For the product itself as I haven't had the opportunity to completely set it up as yet and have only experimented with it in the back yard it is hard to provide true camping experience feed back. Going off what I've seen and experimented with so far, I'm hoping that it will be a purchase that will make our annual camping experience a little bit more easier and more comfortable. Its hard for me to provide a true rating until the product has been used, so I've rated this product going off what I've currently experienced