15' Coast Annexe Wall Kit
or 4 payments of $398.75 with Learn more
Notify me when back in stock
Coast Awning Wall Kit to Suit 15' Rollout Awnings
- Each window comprises three components: an outer polyester flap, clear PVC and a fly screen… to let in the breeze!
- Adaptable to suit rollout awnings with its channel positioned at up to 2.7mt (9’’) in height and projections of up to 2.4mt (8’’).
- Flexible installation options (i.e. can be installed using telescopic poles or sail track - a comprehensive installation guide is supplied with each kit).
- Draught skirt and wheel cover included.
- Each kit has a Pop Top Infill kit to block the gap between your Pop Top roof and our side walls.
- The walls are constructed of weaved Polyester yarns (0.46mm thick).
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals.
- The windows are made from clear PVC with a 0.27mm thickness - remember, these can be rolled up for ventilation.
- The side wall and front wall mudflaps are manufactured from a non-fraying, grey PVC with webbing.
- The draft and wheel covers are made from a light weight grey PVC with webbing.
- Polyester is easy to wash and dry.
Roll out awnings are measured by the complete size - From one metal awning arm to the other (see our picture reference). When measuring for size you need to measure from one awning arm to the other. Not just the fabric width. If you have any questions please contact us prior to ordering. Generally speaking, a Roll Out Awning will be approximately 2 to 3 feet shorter than the body length of the Caravan or Pop Top, but please measure to be sure.
See our full range of Coast products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Fabulous! Initial set up involvedBy: Kate on 2 February 2020We dedicated a day to working out the fitting of this annexe to our van and awning. This is necessary time to custom fit it to your set up. We needed to screw holes in awning and van walls for tracks and poles so took a bit of nutting out and measuring. We also bought a few curved poles to prevent water pooling on awning in rain...essential to buy ! In 15’ need at least 3. Overall it worked really well. Dark walls great when you sleep in annexe son more too bright inside in mornings and we LOVE all the windows and that they have PVC so can have light inside even on a rainy dull day and be connected to the view etc and boot closed off. It held up to rain well also. Couple of changes we will make will be making plastic skirt longer ....all the extra length is at the top but if you need more height you are also effectively dropping the height of your doorway so it’s at the bottom the extra is needed not top. I also added loops to bottom of each window/door which we used all the time - it meant we could open door or plastic half way and hook up to toggles ... still allowing privacy ...vs having to be fully opened or closed without them. We also added ties along each door and used the poles either side of the door and tied the wall to the poles giving more rigidity to the entrance. Worked well. We will buy more poles to hold walls in and stop so much wall flapping when windy. Will be interested to watch how the zips perform over time and how the pvc lasts too. If they last then it’s a great product. Highly recommend