17' Coast Annexe Wall Kit
Suits PopTops & Full Caravans, On-Road & Off-Road Models
Notify me when back in stock
Coast Awning Wall Kit to Suit 17' Rollout Awnings
- Each window comprises three components: an outer polyester flap, clear PVC and a fly screen… to let in the breeze!
- Adaptable to suit rollout awnings with its channel positioned at up to 2.7m (9’’) in height and projections of up to 2.4m (8’’).
- Flexible installation options (i.e. can be installed using telescopic poles or sail track - a comprehensive installation guide is supplied with each kit).
- Draught skirt and wheel cover included.
- Each kit has a Pop Top Infill kit to block the gap between your Pop Top roof and our side walls.
- The walls are constructed of weaved Polyester yarns (0.46mm thick).
- Polyester is known for its strength and durability. It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkles, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals.
- The windows are made from clear PVC with a 0.27mm thickness - remember, these can be rolled up for ventilation.
- The side wall and front wall mudflaps are manufactured from a non-fraying, grey PVC with webbing.
- The draft and wheel covers are made from a light weight grey PVC with webbing.
- Polyester is easy to wash and dry.
Roll out awnings are measured by the complete size - From one metal awning arm to the other (see our picture reference). When measuring for size you need to measure from one awning arm to the other. Not just the fabric width. If you have any questions please contact us prior to ordering.
Generally speaking a Roll Out Awning will be approximately 2 to 3 feet shorter than the body length of the Caravan or Pop Top, but please measure to be sure.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Coast to Coast RV produces high quality caravan and RV accessories.
All products manufactured by Coast to Coast are covered by a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
Please retain your proof of purchase and contact Coast to Coast regarding warranty issues by email at:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.