Notify me when back in stock
50L Grey Water Tank
The new 50L Universal Tank has extra large 40mm threaded female closers to suit grey water solutions, but given the tank is also made from food contact approved plastic, it can also suit fresh water applications. The 50L tank can be configured in many ways to provide a single low cost solution to your grey water or fresh water storage requirements.
The tank is made from food contact approved High Molecular Weight High Density Polyethylene. This makes the tank a super tough performer.
The tank is moulded with two integral 40mm (1.5” BSP) threaded female closures that can accept a wide variety of standard fixtures and fittings. Using these standard fittings the tank can be networked together to provide many water storage options for your RV.
- Install the tank in one of the configurations shown in the diagram to provide the optimal installation for your application.
- Use Teflon sealant tape on fittings and ensure they are not cross threaded. Tanks should be fully supported with no load on fittings. Tank may swell when full.
- When installation configuration has been chosen, drill a 3-4mm hole in the top of each tank to allow for air venting
Please note fittings are not included with the tank.
Specifications & Features:
- Universal Modular Grey Water or Fresh Water Tank 50 Litre
- Made from food contact approved, high density polyethylene.
- Weight: 2.85 Kgs.
- Dimensions: 70 cm x 38 cm x 21 cm.
- Two integrated 40mm (1.5 Inch Female BSP) threaded connections can accept a wide variety of standard threaded pipe fittings.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.