Notify me when back in stock
50L Grey Water Tank
The new 50L Universal Tank has extra large 40mm threaded female closers to suit grey water solutions, but given the tank is also made from food contact approved plastic, it can also suit freshwater applications. The 50L tank can be configured in many ways to provide a single low cost solution to your greywater or freshwater storage requirements.
The tank is made from food contact approved High Molecular Weight High Density Polyethylene. This makes the tank a super tough performer.
The tank is moulded with two integral 40mm (1.5” BSP) threaded female closures that can accept a wide variety of standard fixtures and fittings. Using these standard fittings the tank can be networked together to provide many water storage options for your RV.
- Install the tank in one of the configurations shown in the diagram to provide the optimal installation for your application.
- Use Teflon sealant tape on fittings and ensure they are not cross threaded. Tanks should be fully supported with no load on fittings. Tank may swell when full.
- When installation configuration has been chosen, drill a 3-4mm hole in the top of each tank to allow for air venting
Please note fittings are not included with the tank.
Specifications & Features:
- Universal Modular Grey Water or Fresh Water Tank 50 Litre
- Made from food contact approved, high density polyethylene.
- Weight: 2.85 Kgs.
- Dimensions: 70 cm x 38 cm x 21 cm.
- Two integrated 40mm (1.5 Inch Female BSP) threaded connections can accept a wide variety of standard threaded pipe fittings.
Filling a tank under pressure can burst the tank, such damage is misuse and is not warrantable. Please seek expert advice or support if unfamiliar with fitting and filing of water tanks. It is the customers' responsibility to fit and fill the item correctly.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
whiteyBy: greg on 8 June 2023great tank easy to fit
50Lt grey water tank fits the billBy: Jeff on 27 February 202250Lt grey water tank is just what we needed. Not too much extra weight in the wrong place when it's full, but we can now free camp "fully self contained" Woo Hoo
Grey Water TankBy: Wolfgang Hailand on 9 July 2021I bought a 50 ltr grey water tank, delivery was prompt and the tank is easy to install
Good valueBy: Leon on 31 August 2020Great. As described. Easy to buy fittings to match.
gray water tankBy: mr brian gascoyne on 22 June 2020this tank is just the rite size for what i need