Notify me when back in stock
De Flapper Kit for Fiamma F45S Awnings
Did you know awning damage is the most common cause of insurance claims for RV Parts & Accesories in Australia? The harsh Aussie weather can often whip up strong damaging winds which european awnings such as Fiamma can really struggle with. A flapping awning can also be annoying and damaging to your awning's fabric.
This newly developed anti flap kit is designed for Fiamma F45S awnings from 3.0m and above with an internal extension of 2.5m. It may also be suitable for other F45 awnings. The pair of aluminium deflapper bars slot together and clamp down along the edge of the awning fabric, eliminating flapping and increasing the structural strength of the awning. Also included in the bars is an in-built sail track which can be used to install accessories such as privacy screens or annexe walls.
The system is quick and easy to install and comes with additional parts allowing installation with the new F45S and some of the older versions of the Fiamma F45 awning.
- Lightweight but strong powder coated aluminium
- Made to suit Fiamma F45S awnings
- Can be fitted to some of the older Fiamma F45 awnings (excluding F45L and F45i)
- Easy to store - only 1.2m when closed
- Kit comes as a pair
- Includes a built-in Sail Track to suit 6mm rope splines (Australian Standard)
Buy now to be ready for your next holiday, no matter what the weather.
- This product is only designed to fit Fiamma F45S awnings. It's not suitable for any other awning type or brand. See our other listings for Anti Flap Kits suitable for Roll Out Awnings.
- For Fiamma F65 Awnings the Fiamma Clip System S F65 Adaptor Kit is required (Not included). This is available through Camec - Part No. 040364
- This product is designed for 2.5m awning projections and so is not suitable for the 2.6m Fiamma F45 or smaller versions. We have found a few instances of F45S awnings with a shorter extension than specified so please measure beforehand to ensure you have a minimum of 2.45m internal extension available.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Antiflap kitBy: Sean on 19 March 2021We purchased this Campsmart Antiflap kit for our Fiamma F45s awning. We were unable to find the actual Fiamma brand available anywhere in Australia and gave this Campsmart AFK a go. The postage was very quick and we immediately tried it out, fit perfectly and were are super happy. Great product and highly recommended.
De Flapper kit for Fiamma F45 AwningsBy: Alan Bowers on 15 October 2017Just had a week away and we used our De Flappers for the first time. Excellent strengthens the awning well worth the money