Notify me when back in stock
Marine & RV Portable Gas BBQ (316 Grade Stainless Steel)
With 316 grade stainless steel this quality unit was originally designed as a Marine BBQ with it's heavy-duty and corrosive resistant properties. However, it's compact & stylish design also makes it ideal as a premium Caravan BBQ. It is sized to fit a common size caravan boot drawer (630 x 390 x 360mm) or could be fitted as a slide-out BBQ (note slide out not included).
The BBQ also features a quality marine style latching toggle clamp to lock the lid shut. Ideal for use as a Caravan BBQ, Camping BBQ, outdoor events or even at home in an outdoor kitchen, this stylish portable gas barbeque is a quality long term investment.
It is beautifully designed featuring:
- Body made from #316 (Marine Grade) stainless steel
- Hot plate made from cast iron (better and easier to clean than stainless steel plates)
- Large stainless steel hood to speed cooking and also smoking food for that genuine BBQ flavour
- Large 12,000 BTU/hour burners
- Auto ignition
- Stainless steel drip tray
- Hood: Fastening toggle catches, stainless steel hinges
- 1100mm gas hose with screw-type gas bottle regulator supplied
- Setup for LPG (You will need a gas bottle)
- Pre-punched small screw holes to assist in a permanent installation
- Foldable legs
- Australian 12-month warranty
- Australian written operation/safety manual
- Flame failure protection
- Overall Dimensions 500mm(L) x 310mm(H) x 320mm(D)
- Height including legs (340mm)
- Hotplate Size: 460 x 280mm
- Maximum output MJ/h: 12.6MJ
- Maximum output BTU: 12000.0BTU
- Total Power: 3500W
- Method of Heating: Propane
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.