Notify me when back in stock
Lifestyle Picnic Table (Black 450mm x 1000mm)
Packing and unpacking that card table from under the bed every time you stop for a coffee? Introducing the Lifestyletable™ from The Cardan Group. If you're looking to install accessories on your RV, it's important you choose quality that will last and look great for the years to come.
The Lifestyletable is a low profile folding table that is easily attached to the side of your caravan, without cutting a large hole into your exterior wall. Australian designed and manufactured with quality stainless steel, aluminium and now with NEW die-cast aluminium corners. The sturdy construction allows for a maximum weight allowance of 25kg.
It offers a diverse range of uses from cooking breakfast or dinner, to that morning coffee or a relaxing glass of wine.
Key Features & Specifications
- Australian Designed and Made
- Easy to install with a drill and a rivet gun
- Huge useable surface when open
- User friendly with a clear, latch free surface
- Comes with detailed easy to read instructions
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 450mm x 1000mm
- The Lifestyle Table was the original Caravan attaching table and in our opinion is the most stylish & best looking.
- Available in 4 different sizes in either black or white (See our other listings).
To view the installation instructions click here
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.