Notify me when back in stock
Accessing the roof racks or tray top on your four wheel drive is a breeze with this handy 4x4 wheel step. Designed to fits most 4WD Cars & SUV tyre sizes the step also folds flat for easy storage while travelling. Also handy for Camper Trailers.
- Sturdy powder-coated steel design
- Non-slip checker plate step
- Fits most standard Car, SUV and 4WD tyres
- Folds flat for compact storage
- Quick and easy installation
- Full metal construction
- The step platform height can be flexibly adjusted in 3 levels
- An adjustable back section is also adjustable to fit different tyre depths
- Step Platform Size: 510mm x 190mm
- Folded Dimension: 510mm x 390mm x 85mm
- 3x Height Adjustment Levels: 170 / 260 / 350mm
- 3x Adjustable Lengths covering different tyre depths
- Load Capacity 200kg Max
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
tire stepBy: Darrell Williams on 8 August 2023works good only do not like the split pins in the item maybe a small bolt and nut would be better
4wd wheel stepBy: Ed Lightbody on 24 June 2023I would have liked the frame a bit wider so it would go down over the tyre further