Notify me when back in stock
Australia has seen a new era of RV protection, thanks to the American RV cover giant ADCO making their newest Designer Series covers made for the Australian market & available from Camp Smart.
Backed by a huge 3-year warranty, the ADCO Designer Series Olefin HD™ RV Cover is available to suit Camper Trailers, Caravans, Pop Tops and Motorhomes. They’re designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, long term storage and even snow, making them the most durable covers on the market! It features superior UV stabilised and breathable fabric that blocks out 99.8% of the suns damaging UV rays. On the Caravan & Pop Top models, there are zippered panels along one side. These allow you access to the interior of your RV whilst the cover is on, and because of the eyelets on these panels, they can also double as an awning!
This listing is for the recently updated version with a 4 Layer OLEFIN HD Roof Section extending further down the front and back, helping further protect these more exposed areas. Also Included is a repair patch kit with patches of the top and side material (normally tucked into a pocket in the storage bag).
- The top panel is made of Olefin HD™ fabric. This new proprietary fabric has outperformed other leading roof materials and beads water on contact.
- Side panels are made of four layers of polypropylene with a soft lining that won’t scratch your RV paintwork.
- A cinching system with buckles prevents billowing fabric on the front and rear.
- The lining of the cover is reinforced on all corners to protect against tears caused by sharp edges.
- Air vents help to eliminate moisture build-up.
- Designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, snow, and/or long-term storage
- Highly protective top panel made with four layers of Olefin HD™ material which beads water on contact while still completely breathable
- The most durable all climate cover on the market
- Extra reinforcements on top and bottom of all four corners helps protect against sharp edges and reduces wear
- Extra durable side panels made from four layers of polypropylene
- Superior UV stability effectively blocks 99.8% of the sun’s damaging UV rays that can fade interior & exterior surfaces
- Passenger-side zipper doors allow for easy covered access, regardless of door position
- Eyelets in the hem of the entry doors enable flaps to convert into a sun awning
- Dual front and rear cinching system removes slack and reduces billowing
- Air vents help cover breath and prevent mould and mildew
- Extra reinforcements on top & bottom of all four corners helps protect against sharp edges & reduces wear
- Quick disconnect bottom buckles make it easy to snap your cover into place
- Weighted buckle toss under allows you to easily toss the installation straps under your RV to connect to the opposite side
- Storage bag included
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Suitable for Pop Tops Between 5.50 - 6.12m
- 2.565m Wide
- 1.803m High
Also included is an Adco self-adhesive patch/repair kit in case of accidental rips or tears. This includes 3 patches with instructions - 1 x Tyvec roof patch and 2 x side patches.
See our full range of Adco products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Very happy with thisBy: Terrina Beverley Greer on 1 November 2017Haven't used it yet, but arrived in 3 days