Bed End Flys for Jayco Expanda (Front & Rear)
Designed for Hard Lid Jayco Expanda Models from 2016+
or 4 payments of $44.99 with Learn more
Notify me when back in stock
Bed End Fly Mesh for Jayco Expanda 2016+ (Front & Rear Package)
Keep your beds end cooler & add protection from the weather with these Front & Rear Bed End Fly Mesh Covers. Designed for the Jayco range of Expanda Caravans & Pop Tops from 2016+ these mesh bed end flies are made from the same material as Camp Smart's popular range of XD Privacy Screens. The mesh provides a 95% shade rating while also being water repellant and so offers protection from the sun & rain while being breathable at the same time to help keep your bed ends cooler on hot days. During the daytime the shade cloth allows some visibility looking out from inside the Expanda, while providing privacy from anyone trying to look in from the outside.
The covers requires sail track (not included) to be installed under the lid around the bottom edges of the hard lid. If not pre-installed we do have plastic sail track sets available separately. The covers do include a set of press studs to help attach the mesh back to the Expanda on the sides. They also include 2 cut-out sections per side around the locking mechanism, allowing them to be folded up and left on when packing up.
- Front & Rear Side Included
- Designed for the 2016+ Jayco Expanda Caravan & Pop Top models
- Made from 95% shade cloth.
- 6mm keder rope spline stitched into the top edge allowing them to be installed in sail track (Note sail track is not included).
- Hemmed and double-stitched bottom edges.
- Includes bottom corner straps with buckles to help keep secured.
- Integrated cut-out sections where the locking mechanisms are located, enabling the covers to left on when packing away.
- Attaches to the hard roof lid of your bed ends, providing sun & weather protection
- Includes 4 press studs per end for attaching the sides. Another 2 are included per end to press stud the covers under the lid when packing away.
Important Installation Details:
- Please note installation requires sail track to be installed on the hard lid. The sail track is not included in this kit. Approx. 4m of sail track is required per side.
- For hard lid Expandas from 2008-2014. Please note the fit is not exact & installation may require modifications. Also note the rubber seal on the van lid may need to be taken off and then replaced or re-installed.
- The 2015 Pop Top Expandas have a single-skin & installation on these is difficult.
- Contact your local trimmer or caravan repairer for a quote on installation.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.