Notify me when back in stock
Waterproof Storm Covers with Windows for Jayco Expanda 2016+ (Front & Rear Package)
These waterproof bed end fly storm covers provide all-weather protection for your fold-out bed ends, keeping the canvas and bedding dry on rainy days. This version also includes zip-down windows (3 on each end) with fly screen.
Designed for the Jayco range of Caravan & Pop Top Expanda's, Base Stations & Work n Plays from 2016+ this waterproof bed end fly utilizes the same fabric as Camp Smart's popular range of XD Waterproof Privacy Screens. Made out of Oxford Woven Polyester with a PU coating the bed end fly is lightweight but extremely durable. The Oxford fabric weave provides better strength and durability than standard plain weaves and is often used for heavier-duty fabrics. This allows for a thinner and lightweight product, up to 80% lighter than canvas awning walls. The lightweight and compact design means the storm cover can be stowed away neatly when not in use in even the smallest of caravan boots.
The covers require sail track (not included) to be installed around the bottom edges of each hard lid. If not pre-installed we do have plastic sail track sets available separately. The cover does include a set of press studs to help attach the covers back to the Expanda on the sides. They also include cut-out sections around the locking mechanisms, allowing them to be folded up and left on when packing up.
- Designed for the 2016+ Jayco Expanda models
- Oxford Woven Polyester with a PU coating
- 6mm keder rope spline stitched into the top edge allowing it to be installed in sail track (Note sail track is not included).
- Hemmed and double-stitched bottom edges.
- Includes bottom corner straps with buckles to help keep secured.
- 2 integrated cut-out sections (per side) where the locking mechanism is located, enabling the covers to left on when packing away.
- Attaches to the hard roof lid of your expanda bed ends, providing sun & weather protection
- Includes 4 press studs (per end) for attaching the sides. Another 2 are included to press stud the cover under the lid when packing away.
Important Installation Details:
- Please note installation requires sail track to be installed on the hard lid. The sail track is not included in this kit. Approx. 4m of sail track is required per side.
- For hard lid Expandas from 2008-2014. Please note the fit is not exact & installation may require modifications. Also note the rubber seal on the van lid may need to be taken off and then replaced or re-installed.
- The 2015 Pop Top Expandas have a single-skin & installation on these is difficult.
- Contact your local trimmer or caravan repairer for a quote on installation.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.