Notify me when back in stock
SeaFlo RV Supreme 12V Water Pump
The Seaflo RV Supreme is Australia's quietest caravan water pump and comes with a 3 year manufacturers warranty. It's no suprise the RV Supreme is quickly becoming the 12V pump of choice for Australia's leading RV & caravan manfuctuers.
This pump comes in the retail box with detailed instructions, a filter plus 3 fittings ensuring an easy installation. It's also factory commissioned so each pump is indivudualy tested and QA stamped prior to packaging.
- Low Power Draw (6 Amps Max Draw)
- Corrosion Resistant Valves
- Easy Connecting System
- Sanoprene Diaphragm
- Self Priming
- Run Dry Safe
- Quiet Operation
- Industry standard mounting pattern
- Complete rubber mounting base
- Internal bypass technology reduces cycling
- 16 AWG, 9.4" long width
- Encapsulated switch
- 12V Operation
- Up to 3.0 GPM
- 55 PSI Pressure cut-off
- Max Recommended Temp: 60 Degrees C
- Primimg Capabilities: 1.8m Suction Lift
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1/2" BSP
- Weight: 1.90kg
- The Seaflo RV Supreme has plenty of advantages over the competing Shurflo 4009 12 volt water pump. It's quieter, comes with a 3 year waranty (Shurflo is 2yr), has an encapsualted switch (better protection) & includes the filter strainer plus 3 fittings.
- It's worth noting the RV Supreme includes the same mounting pattern & inlet / outet ports as the Shurflo 4009. This makes it a good retro-fit replacement for older pumps.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.