Notify me when back in stock
B.E.S.T. Inline Water Filter (Brass Fittings)
Water quality can be inconsistent when you are travelling. Fresh clean drinking water is vital for an enjoyable trip. The B.E.S.T. inline water filter is currently one of the most popular inline water filters on the market for good reason.
Designed in Australia specifically for the RV market.
BEST Stands for Bacteria Eliminating Silver treatement. The B.E.S.T system uses SILVERSAFE ™ to maximise drinking water quality. SILVERSAFE destroys bacteria, meaning the unit only needs to be replaced on average every 3 years.
The unique design means they are backflushable so at any time if the unit accumulates dirt it is easy to simply connect up in the opposite direction and flush the dirt away.
Featurers & Specifications:
- Easy installation - simply fits on your hose
- SILVERSAFE technology kills bacteria
- Improves water taste - by removing chemicals and odour
- Australian Made
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 322HB (Brass Fittings)
- Brass hose fittings attached to inlet and outlet
- 1 Micron Rating
- 5000 litre usage
- 285mm x 56mm
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.