Notify me when back in stock
SeaFlo 21 Series 12V Water Pump
The 21-Series Pumps are compact and designed for a wide range of applications including liquid transfer, spraying, circulation, filtration and dispensing. The 21-series of diaphragm pumps are self-priming and can be run dry without harm. It provides up to 1.2 gallons per minute. Miniature multi outlet water pressure pump serves 1 or 2 3/8” (10 mm) outlets at any one time. This compact automatic demand water system pump has a built-in pressure switch, which automatically starts and stops the pump when faucet is opened and closed.
These pumps are commonly fitted in Camper Trailers, Caravans, Campervans and 4WD set ups.
As an added bonus, this pump is supplied with 2 sets of fittings (O-ring adapters) to suit both a 3/8" or 1/2" hose.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Low Power Draw (4 Amps Max Draw)
- Corrosion Resistant Valves
- 2 Chamber Santoprene Diaphragm
- Self Priming
- Automatic - Controlled by Pressure Switch
- Runs Dry Without Damage
- Quiet Operation
- Complete rubber mounting base
- Industry Standard Mounting Pattern
- 12V Operation
- Up to 1.0 GPM (3.8LPM)
- 40 PSI Pressure setting
- Amps 1.6A (Max 4.0A)
- Primimg Capabilities: 1.8m Suction Lift
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3/8" Hose Barb
- Weight: 0.57kg
- Caravan, RV & Boat pressurized water systems
- Sprayer fixtures (vehicle mounted sprayers, electric sprayers)
- Cleaning machines, humidifiers, water purification systems, medical apparatus
- Solar water systems
- Other pressurised systems
See our full range of Seaflo products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Deadlock 21 series 12v pumpBy: Craig on 29 June 2020Purchased for our van fit out this is the second one we have purchased it excellent little pump we run our shower and sink it has great pressure we pump from the back of the van to the front no problem an It is very quite would recommended this product
Water pumpBy: Brendan Baynes on 15 March 2020Great product, well made and excellent for the purpose I bought it for which is a supply pimp for a gas hot warer heater.
Small pump is betterBy: Matthew on 23 September 2019It may not be a strong as other pumps but attached to a camper trailer and works great for our requirements.