Notify me when back in stock
RV Media 19" LED HD 12/24V Evolution TV/DVD/PVR
- On-screen low voltage warning
- Backlit remote control with Quick tune
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: Excluding base 440mm x 262mm x 48mm Including base 427mm x 291mm x 139mm
- Power: 10-30V
- Weight: 2.3kg
- On-screen low battery voltage warning. Low RV battery voltage can not only potentially damage your 12V equipment, but it may also reduce battery life. To ensure this does not happen while watching TV, RV Media Evolution Series TVs will display an on-screen low battery voltage warning message when the system voltage drops below 11V. In addition to this, RV Media Evolution TV's are designed to operate on a wide 10-30 Volt Range to ensure reliable operation in the most adverse conditions.
- Exclusive backlit remote control ensures easy TV operation without the need to turn on the RV's lighting and disturb other people. The remote is even compatible with Series 3 RV Media TV'.
- While traveling, it is advisable to re-tune your Digital TV Channels (DTV) when visiting a new town or area. The process is now easier with RV Media's QT button. Simply press the dedicated QT button on the remote to start the DTV tuning function.
- Optional stand and plug pack accessories. As most RV TV's are mounted on the wall and operate from the RV's 12V system, RV Media Evolution Series TV's are not supplied standard with a stand and 240V plug pack that in most cases are not used. This ensures that this Premium TV is produced using only A-Grade LCD panels and premium components that have been specifically sourced and developed for the Australasian RV environment. Should you require a desk-top stand or 240V plug pack, they are available through Camec.
- HDMI x 2
- USB 2.0 x 1
- VGA (PC) x 1
- Component x 1
- Antenna x 1
- PC Audio (3.5mm) x 1
- Composite x 1
- Co-axial Digital x 1
- Headphones/Aux x 1
- RCA Audio x 1
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.