Notify me when back in stock
Thetford Porta Potti Qube 365
The Porta Potti Qube 365 is the next-generation product line from Thetford that helped define the Porta Potti brand and it's domination of the portable toilet market. The next generation Qube takes the current Porta Potti product range to a new level by offering a refreshed design with nicely shaped curves and a variation of additional product features. These include amongst others an integrated lid clip, improved blade handle system, a more convenient carry handle for the waste-holding tank, a level indicator & piston flush pump.
Thetford is world's best-selling brand of toilet care products for mobile toilets and offers a wide range of additives to guarantee a trouble-free and comfortable use of the portable toilets. The 365 Qube offers uncompromising quality and therefore comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Model: PP Qube 365
- Dimensions (mm): 414 (height) x 383 (width) x 427 (depth)
- Holding Tank Capacity: 21 litres
- Flush Tank Capacity: 12 litres
- Weight: 4.0kg
- Colour: White
- 3 year Warranty
- Piston Pump
- Holding Tank Level Indicator
- Lid Clip
- New improved Blade Handle System
- New more convenient Carry Handle
- Vent button to stop splashing when emptying waste tank
- The difference between the Qube 165 & 365 is the 365 includes a piston pump (165 is the manual bellows pump) and a level indicator.
- We really like the improved features over the orignal generation Porta Potti. In paticular the piston pump on the 365 is much easier to use than the manual bellows pump. The level indicator gives you timely advance warning to empty while the clip down lid helps keep odours to a minimum. The splash free button for emptying is also a must have (for those responsible for emptying!).
- It's also worth noting the 365 is a good height in terms of ergonimcs as the sitting height is similar to the average toilet.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Porta PottiBy: Bob Cannon on 17 June 2019Fantastic Potti ,Comfortable and compact excellent unit
happy camperBy: Sue Kent on 8 April 2019Great product. Great price.