Notify me when back in stock
Coast 3.4m Kitchen Sunscreen (suits Jayco Swan, Flamingo & Penguin)
The Coast Off-Side Camper Sunscreen is a flexible solution to block out the sun, provide a privacy screen but still let the breeze through. Easy and simple to set up simply slide along sail track (where fitted) on the off-side of your camper trailer.
Made from high quality shade cloth this kitchen awning screen will provide privacy from caravan park neighbours while also allowing light and air into your camper trailer.
Other benefits include increasing the efficiency of your refrigerator by keeping the sun off your van. The strong high quality D-Ring design means you can also use poles (not included) to set up an additional shade area for relaxation.
- Hemmed edging all around to prevent fraying
- Stainless Steel D rings on sides and bottom edge with added reinforcements
- Welded poly cord/spline for maximum strength
- Comes in a handy carry/storage bag
- Includes guy ropes & heavy duty 8mm x 225mm zin plated steel pegs (with peg bag) for securing
- Suits standard annex track
- Provides extra privacy
- Easy to install
- Suitable for use with most popular brands of camper vans
- 3 year warranty
- Size: W3380mm x H2050mm
- Measured to a 90.4% UVR rating
- Colour: Grey (this is the only colour available)
- 6mm Spline to suit standard annexe track
- If you have a Box Awning such as the Fiamma F45 or Thule 4900 you may want to consider our "Double Track" Kitchen Sunscreen which can also be used on the front awning in the smaller European style track together with the off-side of the van in the larger standard size track.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
3.4 swan sunshadeBy: Aaron on 19 April 2017Well made let's some light through while maintaining privacy. Well worth buying.
litchen side awning Jayco camperBy: Robert Hobson on 17 February 2017Very happy with purchase, exactly what I have been looking for
3.4m Coast Camper Kitchen SunscreenBy: Scott on 18 December 2016The perfect size to fit a Jayco Swan Outback providing great privacy and UV protection without the excessive cost of a full kitchen awning. A really well made bit of kit that I will never be without again.