Notify me when back in stock
ARK XO 2T Off Road Quick Hitch Coupling
Sick of having to swap around your Off-Road and On-Road Hitches? The new Extreme Offroad Series (XO) Quick Hitch Coupling from ARK accepts 50mm tow balls (except those with a flat flange), meaning you can keep your off-road hitch on for both On & Off-Road Towing. No more switching hitches!
Key Features at a Glance:
- 2 tonne for mechanical over-ride brake systems. Part No. ORXO50 (See our 3.5T version for electric brake systems)
- Full offroad articulation
- No more switching hitches
- Quick-hitch locking system
- Fits 50mm tow balls that comply with Australian Standards AS4177.2 and don’t have a flat flange
- Complies to Australian standards AS4177.3
- Strong fully cast steel parts
Bonus ARK 3.5T 50mm Tow Ball
- Included in this package is a bonus 3.5T rated ARK Towball. Shank size 7/8” diameter x 62mm length, towing capacity 3500kg. Complies to AS4177.2 - 2004
Off Road Articulation
• Approach angle • Break over angle • Departure angle • Roll angle
Whether you are looking to improve your offroad capability, or just tired of constantly having to switch between an offroad hitch and a standard ball hitch, then the Ark Extreme Offroad Coupling is for you!
See our full range of Ark products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Trailer hitchBy: Vern Simsen on 10 September 2018Good quality. Works as it should. Delivery as informed. I’m happy