Notify me when back in stock
Thetford Porta Potti Qube 165
The Porta Potti Qube is the next-generation product line from Thetford that helped define the Porta Potti brand and it's domination of the portable toilet market. The next generation Qube takes the current Porta Potti product range to a new level by offering a refreshed design with nicely shaped curves and a variation of additional product features. These include amongst others an integrated lid clip, improved blade handle system and a more convenient carry handle for the waste-holding tank.
Thetford's Porta Pottis are made from a light but tough plastic. They are hermetically sealed, meaning that the seals are completely airtight ensuring no unpleasant smells can escape and since their toilet seats are detachable, cleaning is also made easy.
Thetford is world's best-selling brand of toilet care products for mobile toilets and offers a wide range of additives to guarantee a trouble-free and comfortable use of the portable toilets. The 165 Qube offers uncompromising quality and therefore comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Model: PP Qube 165
- Dimensions (mm): 414 (height) x 383 (width) x 427 (depth)
- Holding Tank Capacity: 21 litres
- Flush Tank Capacity: 12 litres
- Weight: 3.9kg
- Colour: White
- 3 year Warranty
- Manual Bellows Pump
- Lid Clip
- New improved Blade Handle System
- New more convenient Carry Handle
- Vent button to stop splashing when emptying waste tank
- The difference between the Qube 165 & 365 is the 365 includes a piston pump (165 is the manual bellows pump) and a level indicator.
- It's also worth noting the 165 is a good height in terms of ergonomics as the sitting height is similar to the average toilet.
See our full range of Thetford products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.