Notify me when back in stock
10m Drinking Water Hose
This hose has been specifically designed for drinking water use with non-Toxic Materials and is free of any taste or odours as can be pressent in other hoses. Ideal for use in Caravans, RV's Motor Homes and in Marine applications the hose is also approved to AS/NZS 4020 and only contains high quality food grade compounds compliant to FDA21 CFR 177.1520C.
Manufactured from polyethylene offers a significant improvement in delivering taint drinking water compared with PVC compounds. This hose is reinforced for standard tap pressures ensuring they're suitable for pressurised Caravan & RV connections.
- Length: 10m
- Colour: Blue
- Internal Diammeter: 12mm
- Approved to AS 2070 (Plastics for Food Contact)
- Approved to AS/NZS 4020 (Products for use in Contact with Drinking Water)
- Compliant to FDA 21 CFR 177.1520C
- Durable, flexible and reinforced for standard tap pressures
- Non Taint
- Non Toxic (BPA Free)
- Australian Made
- 12 month warranty through a leading Australian manufacturer
- UV Stabalized
- This is a quality Australian Made hose & it's comforting knowing all the relevant Australian Standards & regulatory compliance requirements are covered.
- We also have another listing including fittings if they are also required.
See our full range of Supex products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.