10m Drinking Water Hose, Brass Fittings & Bag
Australian Made Hose Approved to AS 4020 & AS 2070
Make 4 payments of $11.24 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Notify me when back in stock
10m Drinking Water Hose with Brass Fittings & Bag
This hose has been specifically designed for drinking water use with non-Toxic Materials and is free of any taste or odours as can be pressent in other hoses. Ideal for use in Caravans, RV's Motor Homes and in Marine applications the hose is also approved to AS/NZS 4020 and only contains high quality food grade compounds compliant to FDA21 CFR 177.1520C.
Manufactured from polyethylene offers a significant improvement in delivering taint drinking water compared with PVC compounds. This hose is reinforced for standard tap pressures and also includes quality brass fittings and brass adaptors suit to 1" & 3/4" tap fittings.
This pack also includes a small Hose bag for storing the 10m hose
- Hose Length: 10m
- Hose Colour: Blue
- Internal Hose Diammeter: 12mm
- Includes Brass Fittings (Pair of Connectors & Adaptor set)
- Brass Adaptors suit 3/4" & 1" taps
- Hose approved to AS 2070 (Plastics for Food Contact)
- Hose approved to AS/NZS 4020 (Products for use in Contact with Drinking Water)
- Hose compliant to FDA 21 CFR 177.1520C
- Includes a small Hose Bag
- Durable, flexible and reinforced for standard tap pressures
- Non Taint
- Non Toxic (BPA Free)
- Australian Made
- 12 month warranty through a leading Australian manufacturer
- This is a quality Australian Made hose with everything you need for an RV set-up. It's also comforting knowing all the relevant Australian Standards & regulatory compliance requirements are covered.
- As well as the brass fittings it's handy this hose also includes brass adapters for 3/4" & 1" taps covering the different Caravan Park connections needed.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Great product - speedy deliveryBy: ELIZABETH PRICE on 4 August 2019Exactly what we wanted - and more. Quality fittings for the hose - fantastic price - prompt delivery - won't hesitate to purchase other products as and when we require them. Terrific all round product, thank you Campsmart.
Great serviceBy: Scott on 16 May 2019Product is great, arrived in a couple of days. Brass fittings excellent quality