Notify me when back in stock
10m Drinking Water Hose with Fittings & Bag Pack
This hose has been specifically designed for drinking water use with non-Toxic Materials and is free of any taste or odours as can be pressent in other hoses. Ideal for use in Caravans, RV's Motor Homes and in Marine applications the hose is also approved to AS/NZS 4020 and only contains high quality food grade compounds compliant to FDA21 CFR 177.1520C.
Manufactured from polyethylene offers a significant improvement in delivering taint drinking water compared with PVC compounds. This hose is reinforced for standard tap pressures and also includes the fittings and adapters to 1" & 3/4" tap fittings.
This pack also includes the Supex Large Hose bag for storing the 10m hose
- Length: 10m
- Colour: Blue
- Internal Diammeter: 12mm
- Includes Fittings
- Includes Adapters for 3/4" & 1" taps
- Approved to AS 2070 (Plastics for Food Contact)
- Approved to AS/NZS 4020 (Products for use in Contact with Drinking Water)
- Compliant to FDA 21 CFR 177.1520C
- Includes the Supex Small Hose Bag
- Durable, flexible and reinforced for standard tap pressures
- Non Taint
- Non Toxic (BPA Free)
- Australian Made
- 12 month warranty through a leading Australian RV manufacturer & distributer
- This is a quality Australian Made hose with everything you need for an RV set-up. It's also comforting knowing all the relevant Australian Standards & regulatory compliance requirements are covered.
- As well as the fittings it's handy this hose also includes adapters for 3/4" & 1" taps covering the different Caravan Park connections needed.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.